Making a Contribution to the APA
Donations from both members and nonmembers make the American Philological Association stronger. A gift to our annual giving campaign supports current programs, and a pledge to our new Endowment for Classics Research and Teaching will enable the APA to make high quality information about the Classical World available in accessible formats to the largest possible audience.
- Read about the current annual giving campaign (PDF)
- Use your credit card to make an annual giving contribution at this secure web site.
- Print out an annual giving response form (PDF) that you can mail with a check or credit card information. Use this form to designate your gift to one of several Association programs.
Gatekeeper to Gateway: The Campaign for Classics in the 21st Century
- Read about the Campaign for the Future of Classics.
- Use your credit card to make a campaign gift at this secure web site.
- Print out a Campaign pledge form (PDF) that you can mail to the APA Office.
Acknowledgment of Donors to the APA
- We are pleased to acknowledge gifts (PDF) made to the annual giving campaign between July 2011 and June 2012 and to the Gatekeeper to Gateway Campaign from its inception through October 31, 2012.