For over a century, the APA has produced several series of scholarly books and texts and its journal, Transactions of the American Philological Association (TAPA). Click through the links below to learn more about the APA's publications.
- Monograph Publications
Textbooks and Resources
- New Guidelines on using polytonic Greek fonts for authors of mss. forthcoming in the APA Textbooks series
- Amphora, sponsored by the Committee on Outreach
- APA Newsletter
- APA GreekKeys Fonts and Keyboards
- Presidential Talks delivered at Annual Meetings
The APA Office also produces a number of publications, including:
- The Graduate Guide: a handbook of information on graduate programs in Classics
- First Three African American Members of the APA
- Careers for Classicists
- Teaching the Classical Tradition
- Programs and Abstracts for the Joint Annual Meeting
Download the order form (pdf) to purchase these publications.
Publications Division News
- Statement of Computer Support
- Joint Electronic Publishing Task Force Report
- The Contributions of Journal Editors to their University Communities
- Publishing the Scholarly Article in Classical Studies: A Guide for New Members of the Profession
Last updated February 14, 2013.