Tips for Using the Online Submission System 2012
- All submitters are strongly encouraged to compose their materials in Microsoft Word and paste them into the system’s text boxes. It is also possible to enter text by typing directly into the text field.
- All submissions must be composed in 11 point Times New Roman font.
- Abstracts including Greek characters should utilize a Unicode font. It is the responsibility of the author to ensure that Greek characters appear correctly.
- Be sure to click the “Finalize” button as prompted on the last submission screen. Your submission is not complete until you see a final screen that says “Submission Confirmation Receipt” and indicates that your submission status is complete. You will also receive a confirmation email upon successfully completing your submission. The Program Committee will not review incomplete submissions.
- You may edit your submission at any time until the 5:00PM EDT, March 23, 2012 deadline. To do so, log in, click on “My Submissions” in the left-side menu, scroll down the page until you see your submission listed, and click the “edit submission” button immediately to the left of your submission title.
- If you encounter any problems, click the “Support” button on the upper right and complete the form. Please note that author support is provided 8:00AM to 5:00PM Central Time, Monday through Friday. For technical questions, tech support will normally respond within 24 hours during normal work hours, 8 AM to 5 PM Central time, Monday through Friday, excluding US holidays. Questions sent after 5 PM Friday will be answered Monday.
Last updated February 10, 2012.